As an integral part of the total educational program, the mission of the Beaverton School District Comprehensive School Counseling Program is to advocate courageously for the academic success, for the social and emotional well-being and for the widest range of post-secondary options for each student. The Beaverton School District Comprehensive School Counseling Program, in collaboration with families and staff, will empower and assist each student in developing skills to be a successful learner and a healthy, valuable community member in a diverse society.
- AVID & Academic skills support
- Organizational, study and test-taking skills
- Education in understanding self and others
- Coping strategies
- Peer relationships and effective social skills
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making and conflict resolution
- Multicultural/diversity awareness
To contact our counselors, please call 503-356-2640.
Check out Beaverton School District’s Community Resources List.